How's life treatin' you these days?
I've been quite busy this week working on the website and adding some hot stuff, you should check it out, man!
DON'T MISS IN THIS ISSUE: Our Holiday Movie List to enjoy with your partner!
But before, are you ready for some quick, surefire tips on how to score BIG with your woman? Here we go...
How To Seduce Your Wife And Make Her Crazy For You
, don't make the mistake of thinking that once married you don't need to seduce your wife any longer... you may assume that she'll be in bed with you every night for the rest of your life, right?
If your relationship has become boring and "blah", now it's time to do something about it.
Here are 10 practical things you can do:
1. Buy movie tickets for her and her girlfriend to the latest "chick flick"
2. Cook dinner for her - especially if you're not a great cook
3. Brag about her to her friends
4. Get up and make the coffee and remember how she likes it
5. Send her flowers at her work for no reason
6. Shave and use your most seducing aftershave on weekend mornings when you're going to stay in, just for her
7. Give her a quick neck massage while she's doing the dishes (no, don't expect anything in return)
8. Meet her at work for an impromptu lunch at her favorite kind of restaurant
9. Leave "I Love You, Baby!" or "I'm thinking of you right now!" sticky notes where she'll find them early in the day
10. Pamper her before going to bed at night: serenade her while she's in the shower, brush her hair, rub her feet, or any other small gesture that would make her feel loved and well-cared for.
Get more tips on how to spice up relationships here.
Top 25 Movies To Enjoy With Your Partner
Now, that the holiday season is upon us, you might have some extra time to spend with your sweetheart cuddling up with a nice glass of wine and a good movie...
But if you're like me, always cringing when I'm supposed to come up with a movie to watch that both of us would enjoy... a good suspense, or something sexy or fun (not a syrupy, lovey-dovey chick flick, nor a horror with silly, drooling monsters or war-zone with buckets of blood), here's help.
To make your life easier, here's a quick list of 25 great movies you will both enjoy - some of these you may have seen, and some you may not have heard of; we'll send you more in a few weeks:
- The Holiday with Cameron Diaz & Jude Law
- Thomas Crown Affair with Pierce Brosnan & Rene Russo
- Paycheck with Ben Affleck & Uma Thurman
- Hitch with Will Smith & Eva Mendes
- Scent Of A Woman with Al Pacino & Chris O'Donnell
- Under Siege with Steven Seagal & Tommy Lee Jones
- Entrapment with Sean Connery & Catherine Zeta-Jones
- No Way Out with Kevin Costner & Gene Hackman
- Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt & Anthony Hopkins
- Two Weeks Notice with Sandra Bullock & Hugh Grant
- The Game with Michael Douglas & Sean Penn
- A Few Good Men with Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson & Demi Moore
- Ocean's Eleven with Don Cheadle & George Clooney
- Keeping The Faith with Ben Stiller & Edward Norton
- Italian Job with Mark Wahlberg & Charlize Theron
- Bliss with Craig Sheffer & Sheryl Lee
- The Net with Sandra Bullock & Jeremy Northam
- The Prince Of Tides with Nick Nolte & Barbra Streisand
- Absolute Power with Clint Eastwood & Gene Hackman
- Nine Months with Hugh Grant & Julianne Moore
- 13th Floor with Craig Bierko & Gretchen Mol
- Match Point with Scarlett Johansson & Jonathan Rhys Meyers
- The Recruit with Al Pacino & Colin Farrell
- Clear and Present Danger with Harrison Ford & Anne Archer
- Rising Sun with Sean Connery & Wesley Snipes
I don't know about you, but I've stopped renting out movies a long time ago (the selection sucks plus, I don't want to have to remember to return them in time, or else pay late fees), just love the convenience of using instead movies on demand - you might want to give them a try!
- Know anyone who'd benefit from this short newsletter? Please forward it to them; help your buddies out!
- If you received this issue from a friend and would like more - plus FR*EE bonuses - please join us
- Keep an eye on our hottest additions at Men's Relationship Advice - get instant updates at our blog (no email needed) here
- Got a how-to question or a comment on how your relationship issue worked out? Let's hear you!
Enjoy your week and see you again soon!
Serge & Isabell,
Editors of Men's Relationship Advice
If you ever want to copy any of our relationship tips and strategies to your website or distribute them in a blog, email, or in a book...
You've got our blessing--just promise you'll make sure you'll include a link back to our website and encourage your readers to sign up for $47 worth of fr*ee gifts at: