|Back to Back Issues Page|
Can You Recognize Women's Signs Of Flirting?
January 25, 2011
Today we'll talk about women's flirting signals -- and why you must recognize them, if you want to know WHEN you have 'green light' to approach.
But before, I'd like to share with you a powerful quote I came across this morning...
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." (Theodore Hesburgh)
Whether you have your own children or remember looking at your father as a role model while growing up, doesn't this make sense?
Okay, let's get back to...
Top 10 Women's Flirting Signals
, why should you recognize when women are flirting with you (as totally distinct from just being friendly)?
Because it tells you right off the bat that whatever you're doing works and that you can take it a step further.
Or, that she likes what she sees and sends you an 'invitation' to act.
Do you tend to mistake women's friendly behavior for true signs of flirting? I must admit, there was a time I was doing it quite often.
That's because the unique flirting body language a woman shows when she's interested in you is not always easy to spot, unless you know what to look for.
Although unconscious, these signs of flirting tell you VOLUMES in just a few seconds.
So you know whether to start approaching, continue, adjust or... run.
Here we go:
1) She glances over and makes eye contact while raising her eyebrows; or, she sends you a lingering look followed by either looking away or a starry, fixated gaze
2) She blushes when you look intently at her - either in the cheeks or around the lower neck and upper chest area
3) She smiles at you with her face lit up, or even laughing and giggling at your comments or jokes
4) She displays various body movements like arching her back, stroking her body, tilting her head to expose her sensuous neck area, licking her lips, moving ostentatiously her arms and legs (e.g. the famous "leg cross")
5) She plays with her hair - for example, twirling it or tucking it behind her ears, taking it down and tying up again, and flicking or tossing it (remember, a woman's hair is one of her sources of power)
6) She's playing with accessories, like fiddling with a button of her jacket or letting a shoe dangling off her toes
7) She's sticking out her hips and/or walks in a swaying way towards or away from you, unconsciously trying to draw your attention to her hips and pelvic area
8) She's dancing alone at a party or in a club - this spells out loud and clear, "I'm available and on my own"
9) She's leaning in closer to you, touching your arm, knee or face, playfully punching or teasing you
10) She's initiating a conversation, complimenting you, whispering in your ear, or even engaging in double entendre, which is a word or expression with two meanings, one usually with a sexual implication.
So here you have it, top 10 flirt signals, from the most ambiguous to the most daring ones.
But be careful.
Don't take any of these flirting signals by itself -- look at them cumulatively.
If you notice at least four of these you can be almost certain the girl is inviting you to go forward. So approach her and do a little flirting of your own, but delicately -- getting cocky at this stage is almost certain to turn her off.
So what do you say to make her irresistibly attracted to you?
That's all for today.
Next time I'll share with you the secret of the 5 love languages so you can make any woman fall in love with you -- stay tuned.
Enjoy your week, and I'll see you again very soon!
You've got our blessing--just promise you'll make sure you'll include a link back to our website and encourage your readers to sign up for $47 worth of fr*ee gifts:
|Back to Back Issues Page|