These dating tips for nice guys address both your outer AND your inner game to get out of the dreaded “friend zone” with women, have a satisfying long dating relationship (or not so long) and get laid as much as you want to.
But instead of skipping directly to the tips, you may want to understand the roots of this exasperating problem first, right?
Well, unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve heard that Nice Guys finish last.
In fact, often associated with a charming chameleonic personality, the Nice Guy syndrome (popularized by Dr. Robert Glover’s No More Mr Nice Guy), is on top of women's dating dealbreakers and the worst of all dating mistakes men make with women they find most attractive.
According to psychologists, whether relatively young and trying to figure out how to start dating or adults dating again after divorce, Nice Guys are typically disconnected from their core masculine energy, their sexuality and their true feelings. (Psychologically, repressing their feelings is second nature since they have been either emotionally traumatized/abandoned while growing up, or emasculated in a previous relationship.)
How many times have you seen Nice Guys being cheated on, laughed at or simply ignored by hot, super-sexy women who seem to be attracted by jerks like moths to a flame??
Maddening, isn't is? But here’s the secret you didn’t know: this choice of women is NOT a conscious one. This bizarre female behavior is nothing more than an unconscious attraction caused by sexual polarity.
Thing is, women with a strong Feminine energy aren't attracted to Nice Guys, since they don't embody the core Masculine energy that the Feminine naturally bonds to. So the gut level attraction just isn't there. Instead, the Feminine is always attracted by its natural opposite, the Masculine - whether it's embodied as an Alpha Male or Cocky Jerk personality, both displaying boldness, confidence and decisiveness.
But there's a caveat.
While true Alpha Male behavior is effortlessly magnetic, Jerks must work hard to fake it - but forced pick up lines and memorized tactics always backfire. Sooner or later, the Jerk is exposed. Invariably, he ends up cheating or being abusive, unable to maintain a healthy dating relationship.
Now that you’ve understood this natural dynamic, you surely think, No more mister Nice Guy!, right?
But how do I break free? Where are specific dating tips for Nice Guys? DOs & DON’Ts with women?
Overcoming the Nice Guy syndrome requires some inner work practice and stepping outside of your comfort zone. For the true change to stick and to experience its astonishing life-changing power, you must start inside of yourself - you must upgrade your inner game.
Let’s start with...
1. Recognize the distinction between "The Nice Guy syndrome" and being a guy who is nice. Big difference. You can be a truly nice person - as long as it’s on YOUR terms: without putting others' priorities before your own.
2. Realize that being a Nice Guy will never make a woman choose you (just as it won't stop you from being passed up for a promotion at work or from being manipulated by others for their own agenda). Being a Nice Guy won't make you liked more. Looking on the outside for approval is futile - no matter what you do not everyone will like you; get over it.
3. Understand that what you're looking for is inside of your own SELF. Grown men are always in control – no matter how stormy the ocean is. Understand that YOU are the captain of your ship.
4. Once you really get this, summon your courage and dig deep within and find what it is that needs to be healed - once you do, those wounds become wisdom. Find that spirit-sucking black hole inside that needs plugging - once you do, you'll get a good grip on the Nice Guy syndrome. (If this is too abstract for you, I suggest you read David Deida’s The Way of the Superior Man).
As you do these four things on a psychological level, you grow stronger inside. Gradually, you become able to connect with your own truth and proceed to the 5th (and the most important) of these inner game dating tips for Nice Guys.
5. Exercise the discipline of making your needs a priority and of never breaking them for anyone. Put honesty above being liked; say what you mean and mean what you say. Maintain your self-integrity, stay true to yourself, your values, your mission and purpose in life - even when a woman tries to steer you off your path (they always will). Take the risk to let her see who you really are - that authentic self inside of you is breathtaking!
That's it - no more Mr Nice Guy!
Don't waste your life; stand up for yourself. You will project an aura of natural authority and women will bend to your will - in fact, that's one of the Alpha Male dating secrets. You will get more dates and amazingly more rewarding intimate interactions with women – just as a side effect of being authentically self-confident. Self-confidence is the most powerful aphrodisiac.
Now let’s give you the other...
Once you’ve done the inner work required to annihilate the Nice Guy syndrome, the rest comes pretty easy. (And fun!)
1. Make it a point to talk to women everywhere you go (especially attractive women) without any agenda. With practice, this will help you to relax, become confident and authentic around women.
2. Stop trying to conform to what a woman thinks you should or shouldn’t do. Stop giving in to the temptation of making yourself too available too often. Stop doing things to gain her approval. Learn to say “NO” without defending or explaining yourself - defensiveness and justifications only make you look weak.
3. Mind your posture: straighten up, stand tall, make (and hold) eye contact while you talk to women – this boosts your self-confidence instantly.
4. Tease her playfully and make her laugh without trying too hard to impress - she’s either interested or she isn’t. Don’t force it; let it come naturally - here are 4 simple tips and examples of how to talk to girls.
5. Touch her: once you establish a basic rapport in your interaction, give her a gentle shoulder punch when she’s funny, a soft elbow touch as both of you enjoy a treat, or touch firmly the small of her back (this is a big turn-on) as you open the door to let her in somewhere.
These are the basic dating tips for Nice Guys; to master attraction with women you might also want to check these 10 best dating and seduction tips >>
These dating tips for Nice Guys are just a head-start giving you an idea about the journey you must embark on to become the strong, authentic man who instantly sparks the attraction with women and intensifies this connection.
But the knowledge you’ve just acquired must be applied. You must practice diligently to overcome the Nice Guy syndrome - it will probably take you 3 to 5 months to do it all by yourself.
Want to shorten dramatically your learning curve with real-world customized coaching and training? Then I highly recommend considering one of these two options:
2) If AMP is not affordable for you right now, your next best option (also provides you with practical guidance and assignments but costs only a fraction) is Nice Guys with an Edge >>
Just pick the one that’s right for you and give it your all!
Authentic Man Program
Foundations of Inner Game
"This is the Real Jedi Mind Sh*t! Have you ever met someone who just floored you? You know the man or woman who has a presence about them that is emanating like a force field around them? Well, that's what AMP does for you."
Dennis M., AMP Grad
San Francisco CA
"When I meet men after AMP they're more attractive because they are more in touch with their masculinity and that instantly makes them more sexy."